I flew in to Houston this morning from Dallas. I arrived at Terminal A and went up to the Continental Airlines counter to see what terminal our flight to Tokyo was departing from. The attendent there was very nice and offered to check my bags there so I didn't have to haul them all the way to Terminal E. After a few minutes of clicking on her keyboard she looked up at me and said she couldn't find any record of my reservation! I showed her all my paperwork and cofirmation info - but no - she couldn't locate reservation for me or Crystal.
Not very reassuringly she sent me to Terminal E to see if they could find it. As I tried not to panic during the shuttle ride over, I called Crystal to see if she had checked in. She was just getting to the airport so I didn't say anything...but I was sure I would get a call from her when she got to the gate.
As it turns out, both the reservations were there and we made it on the plane. I hope this isn't a sign of how the rest of the trip will go. :)
-- brandie
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy birthday Brandie!! I hope you both have a blast and a very safe journey. I can't wait to keep up via your blog. You are too cool.
ReplyDelete