Friday, July 1, 2016

Northern Europe

We leave on Sunday! I'm so excited!

This year we are going to Northern Europe.  We are flying to Copenhagen, Denmark and taking a cruise from there.  We'll be stopping in Tallinn, St. Petersburg, Stockholm, and Helsinki!  I've never been to any of these cities.  The only country of these that I've been to is Russia, but that was to Moscow, and I never actually left the airport!

In addition to us Two Traveling Blondes, our parents are joining us! We haven't been on a big trip like this with our parents in years!.  Traveling Blonde 1's husband is also coming as is my (Traveling Blond 2) daughter. A group of 6 has its logistical challenges, but we're all pretty easy going, so we should be fine.

We plan on doing lots of sight seeing in each of our ports.  We also have 2 leisure days at sea built in to the itinerary.

Off we go!


No comments:

Post a Comment