Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Husband and Wife

I turned into a wife today, just like that, poof! Ended up with a husband too!

Professional photos to come, but here's a sneak peak:

I stressed about what to do with my hair. I'm pleased with how it turned out.


Leaving the hotel, on the way to the church. I, for some reason, insisted on walking...I then proceeded to get us lost and made us late, but we got there eventually!

This was after Larry couldn't get the in room safe open, I just breathed on it and it opened, and after Brandie lost the rings, she a Larry were looking for them for 15 minutes before I decided they needed help and quickly found the box peaking out from under the bed.  I had an unshakable sense of calmness all morning, like a guardian angel was sitting on my shoulder letting me know everything was covered.

1 comment:

  1. Crystal, you look beautiful!! Loved your dress and hair!!!! Michael (Brandie's Friend)

    ReplyDelete